Military Families
Options

another pensacola, fl question

i talked to H today and he said that i need to look for a month-to-month rental (apartment most likely) and i'm stuck. i can't find anything on line that is monthly...any ideas!? tia
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: another pensacola, fl question

• Options
    I'm getting ready to move there too! Hope you get some answers cuz I need find place too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    i just saw you're from knoxville...tn? that's where i'm at too! i found a couple of apts that are month to month. we're not going down til late september
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh cool! I moved here about 2 years ago from Charlotte, NC. DH was born and raised here, Where did you find the apts at?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

we lived in Pensacola for over a year. You just have to look on craigslist and try every rental company down there! we rented from SunQuest properties and they were very accommodating to us since we were military!

A lot of rental companies work with military families. Also, if he is military they have military clauses in their contracts so if he has to leave because of orders then they have to let him out of the contract. We had that happen to us! :D  

BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    we found a few apts on blue angel hwy that work with military families. i'm so nervous about moving!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"