Two Under 2

does anyone have 2u1

My mom has a friend who had her sons 9 months apart (and the second was not born early) I don't know how she did it.  I was just wondering if anyone had 2u1 and how you cope
Loving life with two boys who are 10 months apart and can't wait for team green baby to join us and thinking daily about our angel who was with us for a very short time. (CP at 4 weeks and 5 days) Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

Re: does anyone have 2u1

• Not me, but that sounds like a scary/risky pregnancy! I'm scared enough about this one!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I will have 2u1 for about 3 weeks. Unless this one comes early.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I did for 2 days. Mine are 363 days apart. It has been challenging, especially because they were both babies. When both were crying at the same time, it was really hard. I just took it day by day and now that ds2 is 10 months, it has gotten much easier. I am seeing some light at the end of this tunnel.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow.  That's crazy.  Mine are 12 months and 18 days apart, and the first six months were pretty tough.  But after that it got a lot easier and now it's really fun :)
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
  • If my DD was born 23 days earlier, I would have had 2u1. I didnt find it that bad honestly and I think it was easier in a lot of ways. There have been some really tough weeks, but overall I think it's been manageable and as DD gets older, it gets easier/more fun.

That age difference would only be more difficult than any other age gap in the first year of life. When they're 4 and 5, it wouldnt matter if they were 9 or 18 or 24 months apart-it would pretty much be all the same at that point.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine will be 10.5-11 months apart so I appreciate the insight from the other ladies!
    We are having Irish Twins!!! Our sweet little girls will be 10.5 months apart! BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine will be 2 under 1 for about 2 weeks depending on when this one decides to show up!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • smerkasmerka member
    My second son was born 3 weeks before my first son's first birthday.  It hasn't been the easiest thing in the world, but I can't really complain.  My recovery from the second delivery (planned c-section) was so much easier than the first (induction, 24 hours of labor, 3 hours of pushing and a vacuum) which I think helped a ton.  After a certain point you just do it because you have no option.  I always used to think people with Irish twins were either crazy or idiots, but now I think people who wait until their first kid is in school to have the second are the nuts.  Good luck to all you ladies about to join the club!
  • No, but close. Mine are 13 mo apart. I'm about to rip my hair out w stress. DS will be 3 weeks old next week. I just pray my way through the days. It's really, really hard. I wouldn't do it this way again. I'm done having kids actually. And I have really good babies (DS sleeps through the night already but has his moments) and DD has slept through the night since she was about the same age. DD is fairly independent. My days are tough. I find myself in tears almost sometimes.
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • imagesmerka:
    I always used to think people with Irish twins were either crazy or idiots, but now I think people who wait until their first kid is in school to have the second are the nuts.  Good luck to all you ladies about to join the club!
    Lol exactly!! Mine are exactly 16 months apart to the day and it really is hard. You just get through it and even though you feel like you are drowning you somehow make it to the end of the day without anyone getting hurt or too many tears.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"