3rd Trimester

JCPenney Cribs

Hi Everybody! My husband and I are looking at baby furniture and I think we like the sets at JCPenney. Any feedback as to how long it took and how it looks in person? I am due in November but I heard if I wait for Labor Day they have big sales but I do not want November to come and be stuck without a crib. Any feedback would be appreciated. 

image 280 image 241 image 31 image 10 Making Us Wait
RSVP Deadline: 10/2

Re: JCPenney Cribs

• LO has the JCP Olivia crib in the cherry.  It is lovely and a good quaility. 

I would defintiely buy it again .

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• JCP sells numerous brands, so it depends which set you're looking at. We have the Tori set by Savanna and it's pretty good quality for the $$.

No need to worry about the shipping time. if you do ship-to-store, you'll likely have it in a week or two. JCP is pretty quick.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Tori collection and are 90% in love with it. There are two flaws in the wood that I didn't catch when they were delivered. It's not worth it to me to return it now, but i wish I would have caught it when delievered.

It took less than 2 weeks to be delivered. Make sure you order the conversion rails at the same time, they can be back ordered or even discontinued by the time you actually need them (once they're out of the toddler bed).

Overall we're very pleased and would/will order from them again for our next LO. 

imageimageimage
  • I have a jcp crib and I was amazed at the quality of it when it came in.  It came in pretty quick too it was only like a week or two to get it.  We got ours on mega sale too and ended up paying 270.00 for it and got free shipping to the store so it was an amazing deal.  If you can stand to hold out to get what you want I would lhighly recommend it!  GL
    BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks everybody! It said that it is too heavy to ship to store which is too bad because I would totally get it at the store (I guess bc it is the full set) so I will wait it out until labor day. Thanks!

image 280 image 241 image 31 image 10 Making Us Wait
    RSVP Deadline: 10/2
  • DEF. Recommend!!! We purchased the Grayson set at the beginning of the month and it was backordered but actually came in 2 weeks (& 1 week before it was supposed to get here) . The bedrails were also supposedly very backordered they couldnt even give us a date for that shipment and they were the first thing to come in lol. It was a great price, great quality, I love it!!!! You can wait till you get a coupon too, I used a 20% or 25% off coupon and got the set, the hutch and the bedrails for less than the actual retail price( $1399) of just the crib set. 
    ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We bought the Morgan crib & changing table from JCP and although we haven't put them to use yet, I absolutely love them! They are incredibly sturdy and beautiful!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • We bought the Montery from Bedford Baby from their website. The quality is outstanding. DD used it for a year until we moved her to a new room with Babi italia furniture last month. The new furniture is already getting beat up and the room she spent a year in that DS will be getting looks brand new.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I bought the Grayson set for my DD and absolutely love it! I had it shipped to the store. The chest of drawers had a busted corner, so we took it back and got a new one without any problems. It was sort of a pain to take it back and then have to go back to pick up the new one, but it was worth it. Like PP said, the set was on backorder but came in much earlier than I was originally told it would.
  • imagemariantheb:
    Thanks everybody! It said that it is too heavy to ship to store which is too bad because I would totally get it at the store (I guess bc it is the full set) so I will wait it out until labor day. Thanks!

Thats B.S !!!! Mines was shipped to the store and I got the full set as well!!!!! Three huge boxes!!  Maybe try another store if you could! We saved about $200 shipping it there instead of to our house. Yea it was a pain to go to the store but like I said we saved quite a bit. 

ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • we ordered our crib from JC PEnney and it took about a week-two weeks to get it. not long at all. Now, we STILL have not put it together yet....
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We got our crib during one of their 60% sales and I'm pleased with it. It shipped within a week, all the parts where in the box, and it was a snap to put together. Plus it looks great!
  • I was unable to get mine shipped to store either (Tori collection). I tried 3 stores all within an hour of my house...no dice.

Really peeved me. 

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"