January 2011 Moms
Options

Am I the only one...

with a 6 month old baby who has 6 teeth and two more on the way?

Jay is getting his eye teeth and I can't believe how close he is to having 8 teeth. My SIL's LO didn't het her first teeth untill she was 9months. So that is what I had been comparing thins to.

So any other mommies over here have LO's with alot of teeth?

Re: Am I the only one...

• Options
    none here... 6 already?! WOW!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageamandabrown530:
    none here... 6 already?! WOW!

Sometimes I feel like I am being punished. When he got the top teeth he seemed to be in so much pain. He was never a fusser but for two weeks straight he fussed all the time. It is kinda cute though when he smiles and I see all those teeth!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sure he is the most cute ever! I love those toothy little smiles. :)
  • Options

I'm sure he is the most cute ever! I love those toothy little smiles. :)

At least he's getting them all in quickly and you'll be done with it soon. While the rest of us keep whining about it you can chuckle to yourself that you're done already. Wink

• Options
    Haha... I never thought about it that way. It puts a smile on my face!
  • Options
    imagejcole32444:

with a 6 month old baby who has 6 teeth and two more on the way?

Jay is getting his eye teeth and I can't believe how close he is to having 8 teeth. My SIL's LO didn't het her first teeth untill she was 9months. So that is what I had been comparing thins to.

So any other mommies over here have LO's with alot of teeth?

Wow! That is a lot. We finally have part of one..lol..I bet his grin is cute!!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

wow! someone must have the cutest little jack-o-lantern grin :)

p got his 2 bottom teeth at 3 mns & then seemed like he was teething like crazy since. last week his 2 top teeth broke through & now today he's been fussy & drooly again. we've been able to see 1 bottom lateral incisor under his gums for almost 2 months & now it's getting puffy & i can see the other lat. incisor starting to push up too. so as of now we've got 4 but i think 2 more will be coming within the next few weeks. never thought i'd say it, but i'm glad i'm not breast feeding anymore :)

• Options
    Wow, six teeth already?! I can't even imagine Liana having six at this point!
  • Options
    Wow! That's alotta teef! We got nada!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"