Maine Babies
Options

**brooke**

Saw your prevacid post below. It took about a week or so for the prevacid to truely kick in. I read for some it took days but not for Hailey.

Hailey was too inconsolable. Once the prevacid kicked in she's very different. Still fusses sometimes but not at all like she used to. she can still have reflux flare ups too but it went from a few a day to maybe a few a week.

We go back to the GI doc this week.

I hope the prevacid works for Kellen. If not there are other meds to try!

Re: **brooke**

• Options
    I was hoping you'd respond.  Thanks!  We've figured out that he's ok during the day, but the nights are killer.  Last night I got 3 hours of sleep.  The gripe water has also made a HUGE difference. 
  • Options

i havent tried that! when do you give it to him?

nights are worse too. i think she is finally getting used to the bed routine. i bought the baby crack machine.....works great!!!!! we use the ocean sounds.

she has been cranky this weekend. i think she had a bad flare up. i am going to ask the GI if there is anything instant i can give for the times it flares up. theres got to be something!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The gripe water helps with gas, and he seems to get relief within 20 minutes.  We give it every 4 hours (unless he's sleeping).  We'll see how the gas goes once the Prevacid really kicks in.  If he still has problems, I'm probably going to try going dairy free, but at least this works until we figure out why he's having such problems.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"