Maryland Babies

Harford County Recs

Hey everyone!

I've gotten some great recs from the Baltimore ladies before, so I figured I would come in and see if you have any for me again!

We're in need of a good pediatrician in the Bel Air/Fallston area. I am due in November with my first, so I figured I would get some names now before things get crazy :) We also need a good lawyer to write up a will for us and I have no idea what I am doing in that department. We do need a lawyer for that, right?

Any ideas? TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Harford County Recs

• We go to Pediatric Partners. Both of my kids see Dr. Lauren Henning at the Hickory location by the Wawa. We have seen Dr. Seymour and Lomonico and they have both been great as well.

https://www.pediatricpartnersmd.net/bel_air_hickory.html#docs

Jen, mom to Evan-6yrs and Ella-20 months
  • imagejenbrian:

We go to Pediatric Partners. Both of my kids see Dr. Lauren Henning at the Hickory location by the Wawa. We have seen Dr. Seymour and Lomonico and they have both been great as well.

https://www.pediatricpartnersmd.net/bel_air_hickory.html#docs

Haha- this is almost exactly what I wrote on the Nest board! Big Smile

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for asking this!

I need to get on looking for a pediatrician too and the Hickory location is super close to our house.

Jaybird, congrats on the LO, I too am due in Nov with our first!

• I responded to your post on the nest. Although here's a link to their website.

• imagejadebaby:

Thanks for asking this!

I need to get on looking for a pediatrician too and the Hickory location is super close to our house.

Jaybird, congrats on the LO, I too am due in Nov with our first!

Aw, congrats! I'm due November 6, and cannot believe it's almost just 3 months away! 

Thanks, everyone. Hopefully, with this list, I can find one practice that is accepting new patients! I would love to find a family practice since my primary doctor is in Timonium. Quite a drive.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Regarding the will - you can do everything you need to do on legalzoom.com. We plan to do our wills there, but just haven't yet. I know, I know, what are we waiting for? It's not as expensive as a lawyer, and is legally binding from what I understand. I know a few people who have done them that way and so I know its not hokey.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We go to Pediatric Partners but the location in Bel Air on North Ave headed towards Rock Spring area. We see Dr. Paxson and LOVE her. Also saw Dr. Cox while Dr. Paxson was on maternity leave last winter, she was great too!

ETA: For a will, I'd try Brown, Brown & Young. My parents go there and that's where we are going to go to get our will drawn up. They are in downtown Bel Air near Darkhorse Saloon and Tower.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We go to Box Hill Pediatrics, behind the abingdon post office.  The whole practice is really nice, knowledgable and the wait time is never long.  They've never made me feel bad for new mom jitters, calling for dumb things, etc.  They actually reassure me that it's what they are there for, unlike other practices I've used who made me feel stupid for calling.
  • We go to Laurel Pediatrics when we do go to the drs.  =)
  • We go to the Pediatric Partners on Hoagie Drive as well.  We see Lomonico but have also seen Seymour and. love him as well!  They are really up to date on all of their thinking and practice and have experience in so many different disabilities as well.  Lomonico is on the board of HarCo Infants and Toddlers program as well.  They just moved to this office this past spring, and it's very nice and spacious. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"