1st Trimester

OMG...Eric Carle + Pottery Barn = My new love!

Seriously Pottery Barn? You know education is one of the lowest paying professions and yet you mock me with your new Eric Carle bedroom collection? It is freaking adorable! ...I want I want I want!

My husband is lucky that I have SOME self control and have not gone on a spending spree re-creating the Eric Carle PB nursery in the catalog...I have been very well behaved as I put together a neutral old fashioned Winnie the Pooh nursery that has lasted through DS and DD and most likely this next LO...

But I WANT this set so badly...no...I NEED it! Stick out tongue

(Link to adorable-ness) https://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/eric-carl-caterpillar-quilt/popup/more-views.html?active=1

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OMG...Eric Carle + Pottery Barn = My new love!

• I'm also a teacher and totally fell in love with this collection!  However, lucky for me I have a very well-financed sister who has insisted on me sending her links of everything we've picked out.  I'm fairly certain this will be in our nursery.  :)  SO EXCITED!

PS--the Peter Rabbit collection is also very cute.  :) 

• imagelbwsimpson:

I'm also a teacher and totally fell in love with this collection!  However, lucky for me I have a very well-financed sister who has insisted on me sending her links of everything we've picked out.  I'm fairly certain this will be in our nursery.  :)  SO EXCITED!

PS--the Peter Rabbit collection is also very cute.  :) 

OMG...SO jealous!

• Loading the player...
  • Seriously though, the crib set is on sale.  It's a SALE...it's a DEAL!  You can always save up for the other things or put them on your registry.  GO FOR IT!  It's so adorable and really, the food on the crib sheets is too awesome for words.  What an original nursery you'd have. :) It'd be amazing.

</enabling> 

• I caught DS tearing up the Very Grouchy Ladybug book a few minutes ago. Maybe he was trying to recreate this look.

It's absolutely cute!

• OMG this is AMAZING!  It looks so great!  I am also a teacher and just am dying for this.  I am only 3wks 2 days though - so it will be a while before I know to get the butterfly or the caterpillar! OMG! LOVE.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"