Secondary IF
Options

when are you having another question! ugh!!

serioulsy people! i have a DD that is only 17mos and everyone is always asking when i am having another, mind you i have been trying for some time now, and they don't know that but still leave me alone! it's not making trying any easier, of course the people that do know , all say stupid crap like just relax and it will happen, when stop trying it will happen, don't stress so much, so i have one extreme to the next! eqaully annoying! god women can be clueless!
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: when are you having another question! ugh!!

• Options

My RE office used to have an awesome brochure that listed 10 things NEVER to say to a couple trying to conceive - "RELAX and it'll happen" is definitely one of them. I will try to find it and post it - it's awesome. Sometimes I want to wear it on my forehead. People who haven't been through this don't know jack sh!t about it. They are full of platitudes. They mean well, they want it to be easy for you, they are uncomfortable with your struggle.

People used to ask me when we are having another, now they have stopped, but I know they are still wondering... that's weird, too.

It all sucks.

ttc #2 since 6/09 ** au naturel (many months) = bfn ** acupuncture + herbs (many months) = bfn ** acupuncture + herbs + IUI (2 rounds) = bfn ** gonal f + ovidrel + IUI (7 rounds) = bfn ** IVF w/ICSI+PGD - all embryos arrested 4/28/12 GAME OVER ** image >
  • Options
    I usually answer "we're trying" or "only God knows"...that usually stops the conversation...it definitely can be frustrating...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    "As soon as I stop losing all my babies" used to shut people up REALLY fast.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"