Illinois Babies

:-(

Hi All, I am looking for some advice, so... Thanks in Advance :-)I have been really crampy, nauseous w/out vommiting, and headaches :-(I don't know if I should call the dr or just wait for my appt next Mon 8/8.  I am only 5wks, and realize this can happen, my pregnancy with my 14yr DD was SOOOO MUCH easier....  Maybe it's due to my age??? Don't know, just looking for advice... Thanks ALL!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: :-(

• Now it is Monday during business hours.  Go ahead and call and ask to speak with a nurse.  The office will (or should) understand your anxiety and concerns.  I work in the medical field and take calls from patients and families -- I always say that if you are concerned and don't think it can wait until your next appointment, the next business day, etc, then you should call.
  • It's a moot point this late, but hopefully you called today to at least talk with a nurse.  With as hot as it's been the last few days, I'd make sure to drink lots of water to stay hydrated-pregnant or not.  Hopefully the nurse/doctor was able to alleviate any concerns.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"