Breastfeeding
Options

I cant stop eating!

OMG, I am eating so much!  DS was born last Wed, and we have been nursing awesome, but OMG all I want to do is eat!  Worse than pregnancy, and I have so much weight I want to lose!  I am trying to get control of myself and eat as healthy as possible.  Does it get better?  I cant recall with DD, if I continued to eat this much, I know I was hungry, but cant remember when it got better.  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I cant stop eating!

• Options
    I find that I go through stages. Right now try to eat healthy but do eat when you feel hungry. Don't worry about your weight for at least 6 weeks (or more).
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I notice for the first two weeks all I wanted to do was eatttttttt. I was sooo hungry and I had cravings after a pretty crave-free pregnancy.

I did drop all of my weight within those 2 weeks though too and now I am just hovering at my pre-pregnancy weight.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMustanGTbaby13:

I notice for the first two weeks all I wanted to do was eatttttttt. I was sooo hungry and I had cravings after a pretty crave-free pregnancy.

I did drop all of my weight within those 2 weeks though too and now I am just hovering at my pre-pregnancy weight.

This for me exactly!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"