Cloth Diapering

CJ's BUTTer - What's Your Fav Scent

I think I'm going to buy some of the samples but there are so many to pick from.  What are your favorites?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage

Re: CJ's BUTTer - What's Your Fav Scent

• Blueberry Crumble (it is AMAZING) and Warm Vanilla Sugar! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Blueberry crumble and Warm Vanilla Cake.  Cucumber Melon and Lavender Vanilla are also nice.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Monkey Farts and Warm Vanilla Cake are awesome.  I also think Pink Sugar and Bamboo and Lotus Blossom are yummy.  

I recently ordered the new Vegan scents, but I had them shipped to my mom and haven't gotten a chance to smell them yet.  But they were 9.00 bucks for 9 samples and free shipping. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks everyone!! Where did you find the samples for only a $1.  The site I'm on is costing me $1.50 per sample.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • The only one I have is Blueberry Crumble and I like it. I wish some of the non-obvious ones had descriptions, I didn't want to order ones that I had no idea what they would be like...for instance, what exactly does a Monkey Fart smell like? lol
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • imageAimeeL85:
    The only one I have is Blueberry Crumble and I like it. I wish some of the non-obvious ones had descriptions, I didn't want to order ones that I had no idea what they would be like...for instance, what exactly does a Monkey Fart smell like? lol

On the CJ's website they have a section with descriptions of all the scents. I personally hate Blueberry Crumble, I think it's too strong smelling. I prefer the subtler scents. My favorite is Cherry Blossom, but I also like Bamboo and Lotus Blossom and Sweet Memories. Sea Spice isn't too bad either, slightly more boy-ish (not that I care if my son's butt smells girly, but some people prefer that)

• Vegan Version Scents: https://www.formomandkeiki.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_ic.tpl&product_id=306&category_id=75&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=64

All the other samples I have tried from Sew Crafty baby for 1.50 as well.  But, I figured for that price I would try out the new stuff at the other site. 

• Monkey farts smells like banana!!!  haha!!
  • Right now I'm liking coconut lime dream because it smells like summer to me :) I also like cherry blossom and fresh mown hay (both pretty subtle). I do not like love spell- it's too strong for my liking.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • dcnmdcnm member
    I'm such a dork that I visited the actual store on vacation once so I could smell them all in person ::blushing:: I'm really weird about scents. They are all too fruity or musky for me except the EO ones. My favorite is Lavender Bergamot Coriander, but I also like Lavender Tea Tree, Bergamot Coriander (kind of citrusy) and Intrigue (lotion). Bamboo and Lotus Blossom is pretty nice too, and Irish Tweed is manly but in a good way. And I bought Honeyed Patchouli for my hippie sister and she loves it Wink
  • BFab11BFab11 member
    I got a sample of my Pixie Pie with an order of diapers and it smells suuuuper yummy.  I might have to buy some, it's the perfect balance of yumminess and subtle.
  • Pink Sugar, Oatmeal Milk & Honey, and Blueberry Crumble.
  • I love oatmeal and honey & coconut lime dream!
  • Gotta go with Blueberry Crumble!
  • imagewifeyvana:
    I love oatmeal and honey & coconut lime dream!

This, for sure. 

And about the Vegan line- why would anyone have a problem with coconut oil?! Coconuts are vegan-friendly, right?!

EDIT: ok, I see now, the Vegan one doesn't have beeswax or lanolin. It says it's runnier than the original as a result. Think I'll stick to the regular.

• Coconut Lime Dream is my fav.  Also like: Oatmeal & honey and Pink Sugar

I didnt like Blueberry Crumble because it is way strong

I'm on the fence about New Mown Hay and Warm Vanilla Sugar (a little sweet for me) and Sea Spice (a bit more boyish)

I got the sample pack so I could try a bunch of scents and they are actually great in that size for throwing in the diaper bag.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I've tried like 6 of them and Love Spell is my favorite :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageSarahC720:
    I've tried like 6 of them and Love Spell is my favorite :-)

this! 

• imageHelix07:

imageSarahC720:
    I've tried like 6 of them and Love Spell is my favorite :-)

this! 

Love Spell is my favourite as well!  I also like Blueberry Crumble and Coconut Lime Dream.

Monkey Farts is DH's favourite. 

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"