San Diego Babies

Stroller help!

I am due in less than two weeks and I still haven't found a double stroller I like. We got the Britax B Ready and I hate it, so it's up for sale on Craigslist because the online store wouldn't take it back.

BRU has a very limited amount of double strollers on display, and they don't have the nicer ones. Does anyone know where I can go to to test them? I don't want to make the mistake of buying another one online and it not be what I'm looking for...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Stroller help!

• I have the Uppa Baby Vista w/ the rumble seat and I really like it.  I love it as a single, and like it as a double.  The only thing I don't like is the 2nd kid sits below and behind the main seat.  I saw one where the 2nd baby sits below but in front of the main seat which looked great for the 2nd kid, but I don't know which one it was.  I do love the UB Vista though!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 1st m/c July 2008, 2nd m/c December 2008, Baby boy born in 2009!, 3rd m/c (c/p) June 2011, 4th m/c September 2011
  • USA Baby on Miramar Road & Agana Baby on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. have a lot of the high end strollers.  USA Baby has a bigger selection.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagechankins14:
    USA Baby on Miramar Road & Agana Baby on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. have a lot of the high end strollers.  USA Baby has a bigger selection.  Good luck!

Yes! USA Baby has a great stroller selection! We have the Bumbleride Indie...and I know they have a twin.  LOVE it.  It's even made here in SD Smile

• imagemorganaday:

imagechankins14:
    USA Baby on Miramar Road & Agana Baby on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. have a lot of the high end strollers.  USA Baby has a bigger selection.  Good luck!

Yes! USA Baby has a great stroller selection! We have the Bumbleride Indie...and I know they have a twin.  LOVE it.  It's even made here in SD Smile

We have the Bumbleride Indie, too!!!  The final selling point was that the company is up in Carlsbad.  Big Smile  LOVE that stroller. 

• I love my bumbleride Indie twin stroller. Use it every day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"