April 2012 Moms

Soooo much bloat!

I never had the dreaded bloat last time, this is pure insanity. I could tell a stranger on the street it was a baby bump and they'd probably believe me, yikes.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Soooo much bloat!

• Right there with you! I have a bella band but just can't justify wearing it at only 5 weeks, even though it would feel a million times better just seems too early :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • I am fine until nightime. Then pants that I have been wearing all day just don't cut it. I have been busting out the belly band-evenings only. If second + pregnancies show earlier, I'm gonna be in maternity by September, no doubtTongue Tied
    pregnancy due date Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • So happy I'm not the only one! I seriously look a few months pregnant with the bloat. I have been upping water in hopes of it going down even a little. We have no desire to tell anyone right now, but people will be guessing if it doesn't go away!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm right there with you! I am ok in the morning but then after meals I just BLOW up! I have been trying to wear flowy shirts mostly and it is so hot here right now that I think I am hiding myself pretty well!
  • Yes, I am right there with you too.  Around 3:00 in the afternoon I am in pj's because they are the only pants that I can wear comfortably.  All of my shorts are so tight around the waist already! My DH is being a jerk and he is like, "it's not possible to be showing this early, you need to go to the gym."  Can you believe it! Grrrr He doesn't believe in bloat... I bought him a few books to read ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAllieb303:
    Right there with you! I have a bella band but just can't justify wearing it at only 5 weeks, even though it would feel a million times better just seems too early :(

WEAR that bella band!!! OMG.. I bought that thing and it is amazing for the bloat... I was telling DH about it.. he thought I was crazy but the bloating hurts too much.. its not that my pants dont fit.. its just the pressure of the waistband when Im sitting... :( Especially in the afternoon!

• I feel your pain.  I've been living in the yoga pants I bought to wear after DS was born.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageWildcatPrincess:
    I never had the dreaded bloat last time, this is pure insanity. I could tell a stranger on the street it was a baby bump and they'd probably believe me, yikes.

I was revisiting my belly pics from last time.  Right now, I look like I did when I was 18w before! 

This really is insanity!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • imagedixee.deluxe:

imageWildcatPrincess:

I was revisiting my belly pics from last time.  Right now, I look like I did when I was 18w before! 

This really is insanity!

OMG, thank you. I was looking at my 17 week pic, I think, and was like crap, that's how I look right now lol. Somehow my pants still fit fine, I'm just bloating over them big time. I thought maybe a run would help sweat it out, but apparently it doesn't work like normal bloat :P

• imageWildcatPrincess:
    imagedixee.deluxe:

imageWildcatPrincess:

This really is insanity!

OMG, thank you. I was looking at my 17 week pic, I think, and was like crap, that's how I look right now lol. Somehow my pants still fit fine, I'm just bloating over them big time. I thought maybe a run would help sweat it out, but apparently it doesn't work like normal bloat :P

I was hoping to pee it out!  That isn't working either, dang-it! 

Work is seriously going to find out before I tell them at this rate!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • imageCJPowers:
    Yes, I am right there with you too.  Around 3:00 in the afternoon I am in pj's because they are the only pants that I can wear comfortably.  All of my shorts are so tight around the waist already! My DH is being a jerk and he is like, "it's not possible to be showing this early, you need to go to the gym."  Can you believe it! Grrrr He doesn't believe in bloat... I bought him a few books to read ;)

If my husband told me I needed to get to the gym for any reason ever he would regret it. A lot lol.

• imageWildcatPrincess:

imageCJPowers:
    Yes, I am right there with you too.  Around 3:00 in the afternoon I am in pj's because they are the only pants that I can wear comfortably.  All of my shorts are so tight around the waist already! My DH is being a jerk and he is like, "it's not possible to be showing this early, you need to go to the gym."  Can you believe it! Grrrr He doesn't believe in bloat... I bought him a few books to read ;)

If my husband told me I needed to get to the gym for any reason ever he would regret it. A lot lol.

Oh how much I agree!
  • I am sooo there with you.  It's painful...pjs for the bloat and sports bras for my boobs are my best friends right now. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"