Blended Families

SS in jail

He violated his parole and resisted arrest "without violence" according to the public record.

According to SS, it was all about money and how it sucks and is so unfair. On facebook he says "his son" is coming soon and he won't be able to see him now but that it's his own fault because (and this is huge he publically admits this) he spent the last six months jacked up on pills and chasing p*ssy. 

His words. It's no wonder why he can't get or keep a job.

The dummy even posted his warrant on facebook and that it was for not paying $500.  He had $5000 in his hands at one point and it was gone in less than two weeks. On what?  $500 could have easily gone to his fines. DH no longer tells me everything, but I'm almost certain that he called DH earlier this week to see if we would give him $500.  I have no worries DH is now saying no and I heard him tell SS that it's time he just turn himself in and serve the time. DH hopes that SS will grow up and learn from it.

Personally, I am glad he's in jail.  From what we can tell it will be a year. GOOD.  If it really is a year, maybe by the time he is 30 he will realize he needs to grow the f up.

And I hope this girl claiming the child is his is long gone by then, back out of state, and shacking up with one of her other boyfriends because I really don't think it's his child. Even if it is, SS is not exactly someone who needs to be influencing a child. I don't even want DD to have much contact with him and at this rate, I don't know if she ever will!

Re: SS in jail

• Wow...just wow. Maybe while he's in jail he can detox off the pills. I don't have any advice, just wanted to say good for you guys for not giving in and bailing him out of this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Addiction is so hard of families! I am so sorry you are going through this, but please know that you are not alone. There are alot of families who have addicts in them, and you have to give them tough love. Jail may be the best place for him right now. I know it is hard for you and your husband to see him in jail, but it would be worse seeing him in a morgue due to an overdose. I know it is such a cliche, but truly, everything happens for a reason. Maybe time away from the drugs will make him realize how immature he really is.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"