April 2011 Moms

STTN Give me some numbers

2»

Re: STTN Give me some numbers

• EBF 10 - 12 hours.
  • imagevirginiagirl11:
    imageITGurl0626:
    imageMamabirdtoBe:

I have a question for all you ladies: Do these hours mean you go that amount of time without going in at all?

E sleeps from 3-5 hours at a time (usually closer to 3) before needing to eat (EBF) but I go in there a few extra times a night just to put her paci back in. Do you ladies getting 8-9 hours just get to really sleep that long?! I'm a walking zombie. Four months of no sleep is catching up.

I don't go in there at all once my LO is asleep.  Once she is out for the night, she is out.  I go in her room several times just to check on her but before I go to bed I turn on the monitor.

Same here.

With my DD, we had to go in several times/night to replace the binky but she never actually woke up or needed anything else (I still counted these nights as STTN) DS doesn't take a binky at night, so once he is down, he is out til morning.

1st pregnancy: m/c began 1/12/09 d&c 1/13/09 8wks. Baby stopped growing at about 6wks.

Delaney: Born 10/15/09

Gavin: Born 4/8/11

Baby #3: due July 10, 2014

• Loading the player...
  • imageMamabirdtoBe:

I have a question for all you ladies: Do these hours mean you go that amount of time without going in at all?

E sleeps from 3-5 hours at a time (usually closer to 3) before needing to eat (EBF) but I go in there a few extra times a night just to put her paci back in. Do you ladies getting 8-9 hours just get to really sleep that long?! I'm a walking zombie. Four months of no sleep is catching up.

M sleeps from 9pm till about 5:30am and is FF fed. But I'm constantly getting up to put her paci in her mouth. Last night it was only twice but its been 5 or 6 times before. I am also a walking zombie most days! ;)

• imageMamabirdtoBe:

M sleeps from 9pm till about 5:30am and is FF fed. But I'm constantly getting up to put her paci in her mouth. Last night it was only twice but its been 5 or 6 times before. I am also a walking zombie most days! ;)

• I am really jealous right now.  my girls were giving us 4-6 hour stretches, but have seriously regressed.  They're getting up every 2- hours these days (sometimes one will still go longer, but the other one gets up).  I'm back to work today and exhausted.
  • FF. Typically 11 hours.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• EBF, usually a 4 hour stretch followed by a 3 hour.  And mamabird, I actually usually get to sleep the whole 4 hour stretch, but once he's in bed with me I'm kind of semi-awake for that last 3 hour stretch.  I definitely sleep lighter with him next to me... and it's catching up for sure.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMamabirdtoBe:

Yes. She goes to sleep around 7 P.M. and she wakes up between 5 and 6 a.m.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• LO usually sleeps 7:30 p.m. - 7 a.m.
    Wallace is a big brother!
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"