Northern California Babies

Poll: Spinoff on Dates... Have you ever been someone else's worst date?

Okay spill it...

My answer is yes, I have been someone's worst first date. 

My good friend set me up with his co-workers. I use to be known for going all day without eating and then making up for it at the end of the day. What am I saying? I'm still known for that! You can see where this is going.

So we sit down at a pub, totally casual atmosphere, we're each paying for our own food so I don't feel bad ordering a large plate cause I'm starved. I'm use to eating a lot in front of my friend and he's with us too (to break the ice).

So basically I clean my plate, which was a giant platter filled with a mountain of fettuccine alfredo and a side salad. They guy says, "Holy Sh!t," out loud as he looks up and realizes that I finished the whole thing. Needless to say, I didn't get asked out again. My friend confirmed that I scared him with my ability to eat like a football player (and back then I was 125 pounds). 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Poll: Spinoff on Dates... Have you ever been someone else's worst date?

• THats tooo funny T. I think my worst date, was also his worst date. Poor guy had to walk 5 miles with a twisted ankle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would imagine I've been someone's worst date more than once - from the kid who my English teacher in HS set me up with (a guy who was completely straight laced and found himself on a blind date with a girl who had blue hair and a spider web drawn on her face... granted we were going to a costume party, but that was how I dressed every day) to the guy who took me to a fancy dinner only to have me get food poisoning and spend the rest of the evening vomiting every 15 minutes.  Good times.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"