October 2011 Moms
Options

27wks and still low kicks

I am 27wks pregnant and my baby still kicks low. Anyone else going through that I should it be something I tell me doctor about? Is that this normal
\f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Pregnancy Ticker}

Re: 27wks and still low kicks

• Options

Your LO is likely still breech. Your doctor will tell you that you have plenty of time for him/her to flip vertex.

My LO can't make up his mind. Some days he's breech, others he's vertex. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Options

My LO was still breech and I was feeling tons of low kicks through my 27th and 28th weeks. It was just last week that she flipped and is (hopefully) going to stay head down. 

You definitely don't need to be worried. Most babies move to head down by 32 to 34 weeks. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I am in the same boat!!! I am not worried still have lots of time for her to move :) Just glad it's not in my Rib Cage :)

So Smile and Enjoy!!!

• Options
    That is the case with me, but I know my little girl is breech.....Have you had a scan to see where all the limbs are hanging out now?
    "You and me together can do anything, baby!!" DMB
    Married October 16th, 2010
    TTC #1 since October 2010
    1st BFP 1-12-11
    MC'd 1-22-11
    2nd BFP 2-15-11
    Our Wee One....**KENNEDY JO** born 10/3/11@ 36weeks via Csection
    My BFP Chart
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Labor Buddy to **MRS.ATCH** Welcome Quinn 11-5-11**
  • Options

I had the same thing up until about two days ago.

Little guy was just transverse and/or breech.

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Options
    I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow and I still have the low kicks (only occasionally something higher which I think is arms/hands).  My doctor isn't worried about it though... as long as I'm feeling the baby move regularly, he's ok with high or low without issue at this point :)
    Married September 2005 - TEAM PINK x2 this time around :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Right here!! Sometimes its such a low swift kick I have to RUN for the bathroom in fear of peeing on myself! Like the PPs said your LO still has plenty of time to flip around :) Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Baby A flipped at 28 weeks...now I feel 4 fists and elbows low and 4 feet in my ribcage....

You still have time for baby to decide to flip! Relish being able to breath for now....

• Options
    i'm 28 weeks and i almost never feel any movement. my doc said its completely normal and everyone is different. if you trust your doctor ( i hope you do) speak about it at your appointment. that is what they are there for!!
  • Options

imagepreggersin2011:
    i'm 28 weeks and i almost never feel any movement. my doc said its completely normal and everyone is different. if you trust your doctor ( i hope you do) speak about it at your appointment. that is what they are there for!!

Yes

This exactly.  I feel my Amy low as well.  Breech is not a bad thing. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My LO kicks very low...I figured she was breech as PP said, but ultrasounds show she is head down but always hangs out almost folded in half, with her feet flipped up by her ears.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"