Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

The Wiggles rock!

Can I just say that we took DS to see The Wiggles today and it was great!  They put on an awesome performance.  They encourage pictures and videos be taken, they interract with the crowd and are awesome performers.  Also, they genuinely look like they are having a great time entertaining hundreds of tots and kiddos.  Next time we know better though.  We will take 1. a bone for Wags and 2. a rose for Dorothy the dinosaur.  I HIGHLY recommend seeing them, worth every penny.
image pregnancy calendar Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The Wiggles rock!

• Options
    Thanks for this post. I recently won tickets to see them in August and I wasn't sure how my DD, who just turned one, would like it. Now I look forward to the show.
  • Options
    Was that in the Dells? My cousin is up there and she posted something about that on fb.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the post.  LO loves watching them on TV so I have wondered if he would like the show.  How long was it?  Did you LO begin to lose interest or get overstimulated?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    we saw them Saturday (Chicago). i agree with everything you said except there was no way i was forking over what it costs to sit on the main floor so even if we had brought a bone or rose, it wouldn't have made a difference. that said, our balcony seats were great and we really had a good time. the show was a bit over an hour- and just the right length. any longer and *i* would've started to get antsy. my girl did great but she loves the Wiggles (mama does too- especially the blue one, Anthony- yowza is he hot). bring snacks and a sippy cup for when/if they start to get antsy.
    click the pic (blog)
  • Options

imagesuperaunt:
    we saw them Saturday (Chicago). i agree with everything you said except there was no way i was forking over what it costs to sit on the main floor so even if we had brought a bone or rose, it wouldn't have made a difference. that said, our balcony seats were great and we really had a good time. the show was a bit over an hour- and just the right length. any longer and *i* would've started to get antsy. my girl did great but she loves the Wiggles (mama does too- especially the blue one, Anthony- yowza is he hot). bring snacks and a sippy cup for when/if they start to get antsy.

I agree, Anthony is hottttt! I don't think I have admitted that to anyone before! It just doesn't seem right!

• Options
    We had plans to go, but then ended up not being able to. DS loves the Wiggles, he even knows moves to a lot of
  • Options
    We had plans to go, but then ended up not being able to. DS loves the Wiggles, he even knows moves to some of the songs. Very cute.
  • Options
    imageskiwic8:

imagesuperaunt:

I agree, Anthony is hottttt! I don't think I have admitted that to anyone before! It just doesn't seem right!

If you ever notice, Anthony is a real dancer.  The others just move, but Anthony puts his all into it, lol!!!

We wanted to see them last month, but no money :-(  I REALLY hope we can see them next year.  LO has 2 Wiggles DVD's and he absolutely loves them!!! 

• Options
    Yes, Anthony is hot lol.  DS was a little overstimulated at first because of the loud music and stuff.  It probably took him a half hour or so to really start to get into it and grasp what was going on.  But we were enjoying it thoroughly the whole time!  Also, as a pp mentioned about the bones and roses and not spending the money to sit in the expensive seats (ours weren't terribly expensive)  Murray ran up into the balcony and collected the roses from kids and even had a little impromptu photo op with like 15 little kids.  It was really cool.  Also, can you guys believe that most of those guys are in their 40's?
    image pregnancy calendar Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"