Parenting
Options

Poll: Does your H wear his wedding ring all the time?

Does he ever take it off? Mine doesn't, but I think it is stuck on (for real). Stick out tongue

Re: Poll: Does your H wear his wedding ring all the time?

• Options
    Yes he does he never takes it off.  He does computer work so he has girly hands lol no need to take it off
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He did until it fell off while clearing snow off the car a few winters ago and lost it. Once he has a new one he'll wear it all the time again I'm sure.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    He takes it off to shower, but that's it
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Rarely. He can't at work because of the machines he works with.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    He had to take it off a few years ago when he was in the hospital for extremely high blood pressure but thats the only time he did.
    Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • Options
    Neither of us wears our ring all the time. He actually bought a cheap hematite ring to wear at work (he's a cop) because it will break apart if it gets tugged on too much (he knows a guy who lost a finger at work because of this).
  • Options
    REOMREOM member
    Only when he does yardwork.
    DD1 12.18.06 DD2 9.18.08 DD3 EDD 5.10.2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Google hockey and wedding rings...it's nasty.  So - DH wears his on a necklace most of the time and puts it on his finger for special occasions.

Michelle, Happily married to R 2006,
    StepMom to P, Mama to R and E.
    SAHM and weekend NICU nurse
  • Options
    yes, as far as i know
  • Options
    He only wears his Friday night - Monday morning and vacations. He is a mechanic and does a lot of welding so he can't wear it to work. 
  • Options
    Yes but I hardly wear mine anymore. I have really bad dishydronic excema on my fingers and my rings really irritate it. I hate it :( What is the point of having a beautiful expensive diamond that you can't wear!!?
  • Options

I have never once seen him not wearing it.

{Ava 5.16.06} {Ella 12.29.07} {Drew 2.9.10}
  • Options
    DH wears it too and from work, but not at work due to him being a mechanic. 

David "BD" 2/8/07 Spencer 9/12/11
  • Options
    He keeps it on all the time. When he was an aircraft mechanic, he didn't wear it to work because it was a safety hazard.
    DD 7.28.06 * DS 3.29.10

Christmas 2011
  • Options
    Neither DH nor I wear our rings 100% of the time. We both take ours off at the home when we're washing dishes, hands, etc. Mostly DH wears his to work and if we go out. I try to, but I forget often enough if I've been washing dishes or swimming or something.
  • Options
    He wears it most of the time. He doesn't wear it when it flies (he is a helicopter pilot) because he isn't allowed to due to safety issues.
  • Options

He wears it all the time - only off occasionally for lotion, or something random. 

• Options
    ENI36ENI36 member
    We both wear ours all the time.  I don't even take mine off for lotion or anything.  It has the beads on the inside to keep it from spinning so it kinds of hurts when I try to take it off.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Dh wears except when showering or swimming. 

I use to wear mine all the time except for swimming, showering and dishes.  I lost mine a few months ago and we are saving up to replace it. I have a cheap ring I wear occasionally. 

Isabella Sophia 10/1/2006 Photobucket "little miss Avocado
  • Options
    He always wears it, which means a lot to me.
  • Options
    He only takes it off to do dishes, shower, when handling meat and bathing the kids. It goes right back on afterwards and he wears it all day every day otherwise.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Options
    He doesn't wear it at work or at home. Usually the only time he wears it is when we go to church or when we go out together. It doesn't bother me at all.
  • Options

imagekevschickee2:
    Yes he does he never takes it off.  He does computer work so he has girly hands lol no need to take it off

Ha Ha! This.  

Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Options

He can't wear it to work for safety reasons. I try to remind him to put it on on the weekends but tend to forget. It used to bother me but not so much anymore.

I wear mine all the time and have only taken it off when my hands were swollen during the last few weeks of pregnancy.

Mommy to three adorable boys!
  • Options
    Another hockey player DH.  He takes it off when he plays. 
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • Options
    He takes it off to shower. Mine never leaves my hand.
    -Sarah, Ryan 10.26.05 & Caleb 5.2.07 image
  • Options
    He wears it almost all the time, except when playing sports (golf, hockey, softball, etc.). I wear mine all the time too.
  • Options
    DH wears his all the time.  I take mine off A LOT more than he does!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"