Nurseries and Baby Gear

around the world AND jumperoo?

I registered for and received both of these and am now wondering.g if I really need both. Are they too similar?
~Chelsea~
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
image"">imageimage

Re: around the world AND jumperoo?

• I think they are to similar, Id return the around the world and keep the jumperoo.  Especially if it is one that suspendes from the top.  Ds loved his jumperoo.
    Mommy's little helper :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • cvl105cvl105 member
    It's the fisher price rainforest jumperoo. I believe baby can spin around similar to the around the world, which is why I thought maybe I should return it.
    ~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • we have these two products and use them both daily since four months. she loves them both and I will keep them both. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • cvl105cvl105 member
    imagemlamping:

we have these two products and use them both daily since four months. she loves them both and I will keep them both. 

Good to know, thank you!
    ~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • If you have the space, and have 2 rooms that you could use them to put LO in, I would keep both...We have the jumper downstairs and our saucer upstairs, so it works for us to have both =)  But LO likes the jumper much more, so if you don't have room,  my vote is for the jumperoo =)  (and we have the same one- its awesome!)
  • We have both a rain forest jumperoo and exersaucer.  She preferred the jumper oo at first, but now spends more time in the exersaucer.  I've liked having both.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • cvl105cvl105 member
    Thanks ladies. I think I'll keep both. We definitely have the room!
    ~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • We are only going to get 1 activity station type toy to begin with.  If we feel like we need something else, we'll buy it later. 
  • We were fine with just the FP Rainforest jumperoo, but he got to play with an exersaucer at daycare.  I didn't want to duplicate.
  • Since you have the space, I would keep both.

We have both.  I registered for the Around the World play station because a friend rec'd it.  I like that LO can walk around and you can remove the seat when LO gets older.  When my friends' kids (2-3 years old) have come over, they have loved it too.  I didn't bother to register for a jumperoo because I thought I could get away with just the Around the World toy... but then daycare had a jumperoo and LO loooooved it.  My parents ended up buying him a jumperoo and he uses both.

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"