March 2012 Moms
Options

So excited . . . :)

I have a couple friends with PCOS.  One of them is exactly 6 weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy and the last time I spoke to the other one, who happens to be a childhood best friend, she was still strugging to get KU.  I have been hesitant to tell her about my pregnancy, because I wanted to tell her in person and I will not see her until next weekend.  She is a doll of a person and would never ever have ill feelings towards our wonderful news, but I just could not shake this part of me telling me to wait until I am home next weekend to let her know.   

Well, the exciting news is . . . I just got a text from her and she is pregnant!  She is about 4 weeks behind me.  I am so extremely excited for her and her wonderful husband.  I cannot wait to hear about her first doctor appt.  Lots of positive vibes as well as T&Ps to her.  We always wanted to be prego together and now we are. 

BabyFetus Ticker imageimage

Re: So excited . . . :)

• Options
    That is really exciting!  I am lucky to have friends who are pregnant at the same time, but they are all much farther along.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

that's awesome! i'm happy for you three.

ok, so secretly i'm glad that no one else i know is pg right now. i'm 34 and most of my friends are done having their kids or just had one recently. selfish? maybe. my give-a-fuuck-o-meter? zero.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    NimakNimak member
    imageTexas77again:

ok, so secretly i'm glad that no one else i know is pg right now. i'm 34 and most of my friends are done having their kids or just had one recently. selfish? maybe. my give-a-fuuck-o-meter? zero.

LOL not selfish at all, refreshingly honest

from the other post about natural child birth . . . what prenatal vitamin do you recommend? I completely agree with the 3 a day pill, but all the docs ever want to give you is a once a day, drives me insane when all research shows your body cannot absorb all the vitamins in a once a day. 

BabyFetus Ticker imageimage
  • Options

hee hee, that's me...refreshingly honest!

i take Solaray prenatals. it's $30 for 120 pills. it's meant to be taken 4 times a day, but i can only get in 3 times a day. i take my cal-mag at night before bed separate from my pnv and so that's why i miss the 4th dose. i found them at my local health food store, but they also have them online.  another good brand is rainbow lite. 

• Options

That's really wonderful!  How exciting for all of you!

And thanks, Texas77, for the info on the 3-a-day pill.  I'll definitely pick some of those up.  I never thought the 1-a-day made sense either.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imageTexas77again:

I laughed out loud at this as I feel the same. Oh and I want a give-a-fuuck-o-meter!!
  • Options

i usually don't do this, but i'm willing to share mine with you. 

• Options
    That's so cool that you have friends that are pregnant and not too far off from where you are! A friend of mine is trying currently and I'm hoping she gets her BFP soon! I'd love to have someone to talk about it with face-to-face who's also going through everything!
  • Options
    I am too because I and my fav cousin are pregnant together and neither one of us was trying!
    Catherine 10/14 & Jaison 01/14 EDD:3/14/2012 Wedding Date 2/14/2012 Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"