Parenting
Options

Do you wear bras with sun-dresses?

I'm wondering if I am becoming a prude. I always wear a bra when out and even with sun-dresses. 

I have been to a couple of cookouts and even birthday parties where there are chicks with a sun-dress on and no bra. I don't like seeing nipples.

So, do you not wear a bra with a sun-dress and do you care if your nipples show?

I think I am turning into my mom... 

Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image

Re: Do you wear bras with sun-dresses?

• Options
    After BFing two kid and major weight loss I HAVE to wear a bra the girls are without a doubt not where they should be, and I hate seeing people wear dresses without bras I have yet to see it actually look okay.
  • Options

I have small boobs, so I usually try to wear a bra for the extra padding. But sometimes I'l wear a sundress with no bra if it has a shelf bra and my nips aren't poking through.

I don't like seeing nips. Its inappropriate IMO. So if a shelf bra doesn't cut it then you should wear a bra.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    No, I don't think you are turning into your mom!  I say whatever you are wearing, if you've got boobs, help the girls out by wearing the proper foundation garment!  Here in FL, I see so many stranger boobs it is revolting! 
  • Options
    Gravity is not my friend so yes I wear strapless bras with them
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    I have this one halter top dress that I dont wear a bra otherwise I do.   So no, you're not turning into your mother lol
    Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • Options

I do not wear a bra under sun dresses. 

My bbs are my best feature...pathetic, huh? 

~Lisa
    Mum to Owen and Lucas Daisypath Wedding tickers>
  • Options
    Yes, I wear one as should 90% of the female population. I saw a woman in Palm Springs at the airport getting on an airplane w/ a palazzo type strapless jumpsuit. The girls were free-balling everywhere. For F's sake, vacation ends at the hotel door, not with areola outlines in my face at the TSA checkpoint.
    DD 7.28.06 * DS 3.29.10

Christmas 2011
  • Options
    I am a 40DDD. I wear a bra with everything. I think it's revolting when people don't wear appropriate underwear.
    AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
  • Options
    Now? Absolutely. My breasts wouldn't be in the right place without one. Pre-babies? I'd go without, depending on the dress. I was a perky B cup then.

I do have to add that it's very difficult to find any nursing bra that offers enough padding for nipple coverage. I've given up on that. Today was in the 90s, so I wore just a nursing tank, not a lot of support or nipple coverage.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options
    Not always. I have no boobs...I wear a AA. I have a few halter dresses that I don't wear a bra with, but I generally wear one with my other dresses just to give myself the illusion of boobs, lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm a 36DD, so I have to. I would have a couple of black eyes if I ever had to run after something.
  • Options
    YodajoYodajo member

I have small boobs, but I always wear a bra if I leave the house because of the nipple issue and I guess out of habit too. 

I don't have any dresses with shelf bras, but maybe I would go without then, depending on the nips. 

DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
  • Options
    MrsSRMrsSR member
    I have small boobs, but I still wear a strapless bra with sundresses.
  • Options
    OMG I would not go out without supporting these things, not after 2 kids.  If I had perky boobs I would go without.
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Options
    I have to admit, my boobs are one of my best features. Still perky and firm after two kids and BFing, lol. They would look fine in a sundress without a bra BUT there's still the nipple issue so I always wear one. If there was a way of concealing my nipples without a bra I could totally go without one. And no, I don't see myself wearing pasties anytime soon. Stick out tongue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"