Two Under 2

My 2u2!

Mostly a lurker, but I wanted to share my two under two experience as it is coming to an end in the next few weeks. 

Overall, it was not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. I may have been lucky with a fairly independent toddler but there were some rough moments. My boys are 20 months apart and couldn't be any more different as babies!

The first few weeks are the toughest and the morning was the worst time of day. It makes a huge difference to get what you need through the morning prepared. I had clothes/diapers ready to go and my older LO sippy cup already prepped for the mornings.

Bath time can be tricky. I do baths at night and my husband was not always home (he is military and works various hours). The minute DS2 went for his evening nap, DS1 was in the tub or DS2 would be in the bouncer right outside the bathroom.

During feedings, I nursed on the ground so I could still interact and read books with DS1. Movies work wonders! 

I am very happy with their age difference and would do it again. Once a schedule is formed, everybody is happy. I have finally gotten their afternoon naps to overlap and sometimes occur at the same time!

DS2 is really smiling and watching DS1 and they are starting to both interact with each other, the fun is just beginning :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My 2u2!

• It's always great to hear positive two under two stories!  It makes me feel much more confident that I can, in fact, do this!  Thanks and enjoy every moment!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"