February 2012 Moms

My 3 Y/O and MS

today, I threw up once (YAY!).  HOURS later, I was helping DS with something and it was just the two of us.  He put his hand on my forearm and told me: Momma, I don't like it when you throw up, because I think that you are going to get hurt.

I tell him that whereas it does hurt (with the way that it sounds, i can't lie to him), I am ok and it will eventually stop.

But how cute was his little talk with me?  Melt.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My 3 Y/O and MS

• Aww! Kids say the cutest things!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• Aw. So sweet. I don't know how you moms deal with this m/s while taking care of LO's. My hat's off to you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • imagemkaultman29:
    Aw. So sweet. I don't know how you moms deal with this m/s while taking care of LO's. My hat's off to you.

I explained that I was going through some changes and it is causing my tummy to not be happy.  The first few times that I had to run and puke, he would follow and rub my back and then he just watched me run and after a while, he just kept playing.  Which is why I was surprised that he made this comment, I thought that he didn't notice anymore.  When really, he just didn't want to join the show.

• DS (2.5) has taken to asking me... "Are you ok, mom?" or "Are you feeling berry jood (very good!)?"

It's amazing how perceptive they are... I usually start coughing before I throw up, so now whenever I cough he asks me if I'm ok. 

Then, after I'm done, he says "Are you happy?" I have no idea where that came from, but I always assure him HE makes me happy. 

Love him SO much! 

Son #1: 12.27.08 (6 years)
    Son #2: 02.06.12 (2.5 yrs)
    Baby #3 due: 02.10.15 (It's a girl!)
    GD with all three pregnancies

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Aw. That's precious! My DD is younger, but she screams and cries when I throw up. Then she says, "Momma, okay?" I love how children are so in tune to their mommies. :)
  • That's so sweet.  My 3 YO brings me a drink while I'm getting sick, which is so nice.  But, my ms has been really bad and I guess he's seen me getting sick too many times.  So, he now goes into the bathroom and pretends to throw up.  It's kinda funny because he's so serious about it. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • When I am getting sick my DD who is almost 3 pretends to be a Dr lol she is so cute and checks on me all the time and asks how I feel and if I feel better after her "medicine" which is a kiss lol so cute!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"