Two Under 2
Options

Anyone use the rumble seat with their Uppa Baby?

I already have the Uppa and am thinking of just getting the rumble seat to make it a double stroller for DS and the new baby.  I'm just wondering your experience and if you like it? I am also wondering if I should just get a BJ city select double. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone use the rumble seat with their Uppa Baby?

• Options
    While I don't have the UBV, I have the Peg Perego Skate that has a similar set up, when the extra seat is attached.  DD1 does not like sitting on the bottom, so I would push her in the regular seat and wear the baby in the Ergo.  Now that DD2 is a good sitter, I'm going to try her in the second seat and see how she likes it.  I take the Skate, when I go shopping.  Most of the time I use my double BOB.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options

I have it.

I used it for a long walk around the neighborhood (pavement and grass) and to go shopping.

It handled beautifully both times. I could still maneuver with one hand. While shopping at Target, I put my huge purse (which doubles as a diaper bag), Plus a shopping basket and managed to get a bunch of stuff!

The only thing I don't like is that the child in the rumble seat sits lower than the one closest to you. So you cant see that child unless you go to the side. With that said, my son didnt seem to mind .

I do plan on getting a sbs eventually (for when I want both kids to have "a view")

I had heard many poor reviews on the rumble seat, but I am pleasantly surprised thus far. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"