Nurseries and Baby Gear

Changing pad

So as a FTM I was just wondering if theres any specific changing table pad( I hope thats what its called lol ) that anyone would recommend? Is there anything specific I should be looking for? Im also gonna assume that most are the same size so the changing pad cover I have should fit it correct? Ive seen some on the cheaper side like $20 and then I actually saw one for like $80 I dont know what the difference is if any and why is that one more expensive? Any recommendations/advice appreciated..thanks!
ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Changing pad

• Aubs13Aubs13 member

There definately is a variety out there!  I saw a Serta one at one point, and thought it was nicer than my mattress!

We have the BRU brand. It was inexpensive, and it is completely functional.  We purchased a few of the covers, all different brands, and they fit it perfectly.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We got the cheapest one from BRU. Works great! I didn't see the need to spend more on this, unless you're concerned with having all organic materials in the nursery. 
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"