Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

16 DPO, no AF and BFNs

Hey all,

Just so you know, I'm going to call my OB tomorrow to schedule a blood test, but just wanted to see what you thought.

This is my first clomid cycle. I was told that my progesterone on 7DPO was 55, which is pretty high.  MD says that it could be a sign of early pregnancy, but said not to get my hopes up.  AH! She kills me!  Anyway, I've tested a few times, always with FMU, and all BFNs.  I've had lots of creamy CM, frequent urination (but its summer and i'm drinking a lot), but otherwise no symptoms.

Any other advice or words of wisdom?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 16 DPO, no AF and BFNs

• Options
    Does your DR not do beats?  Did you confirm your O date via monitoring?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think you are doing the right thing by getting bloodwork tomorrow. Hope you get some answers!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I was on Clomid last month, my cycle was 33 days. I know, its annoying.
    My world, my son, Hunter Michael, born 10/5/12
    Due with #2 on 6/4/14

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give 
    a hope and a future"-Jeremiah 29:11
  • Options
    imagehay1122:

Hey all,

Just so you know, I'm going to call my OB tomorrow to schedule a blood test, but just wanted to see what you thought.

This is my first clomid cycle. I was told that my progesterone on 7DPO was 55, which is pretty high.  MD says that it could be a sign of early pregnancy, but said not to get my hopes up.  AH! She kills me!  Anyway, I've tested a few times, always with FMU, and all BFNs.  I've had lots of creamy CM, frequent urination (but its summer and i'm drinking a lot), but otherwise no symptoms.

Any other advice or words of wisdom?

Yes, get thee to an RE for proper monitoring while on Clomid.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"