January 2012 Moms
Options

Overwhelmed(vent)short?

Im so annoyed right now, dh and I decided to buy a house , the first one fell thru, two days after this happened I found out I was pregnant, so here we go dh and I with my (PREGasaurus rex) attitude looking for a new house, now one week before closing Im here thinking in all the stuff we need to buy (we dont have any furniture) because we lived in my parents second house so we can save money for down payment , so yeah we are moving with literally just our clothes and flat screen tvs to are new house , plus My  two sons both  decided all of a sudden to have a growth spur. The oldest one, ALL of his shorts or jeans dont fit anymore, and my youngest ALL! of his shirts dont fit either they are too short, I need maternity clothes too!!!! plus I havent bought anything for baby either, not because we dont have any money but because our money is frozen in the bank because of the house process!!! (sorry too much because's) yeah Im overwhelmed at everything I need to buy at once, I cant wait til we close. At least im gonna have a good excuse to shop til I drop!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Overwhelmed(vent)short?

• Options
    Deep breaths my dear! It definitely sounds like a lot at once, but it will all work out!
    BFP #1 : 05.08.11 : EDD : 01.16.12 : DOB : 01.15.12
    BFP #2 : 12.26.12 : EDD : 09.08.13 : DOB : 09.03.13
  • Options

Left Hug

Hope your closing goes well. Take it a step at a time. No need to fill the house up right away. When we moved into our house, we had an empty room for a while. Once the kids started coming, it naturally filled up and now we have no room! haha

Enjoy shopping!

Robin - CO Mod * RP & JHutch Lover * Hufflepuff
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Books read in 2013: ~ Audiobooks listened to in 2013: 3
    Currently reading: The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
    Currently listening to: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf) image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"