Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Random Clicky #5

Re: Random Clicky #5

• I will automatically have a repeat c-section, my OB doesn't do VBACs. But, I think I would still choose a c-section, but I'm not sure why. I guess it was because I didn't really have a horrible recovery.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Pinterest:misskristina22
    Instagram:misskristina26
  • I did have a c-section with DD. Sometime I feel like a failure because I pushed for over 3 hours and she just wasn't coming out.

Part of me is glad that I have to have another c-section but another part of me would really like to try for a VBAC (vbac is not allowed in NM)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • Loading the player...
  • My no meds v-birth was very easy compared to what I was ready for...I'd totally do it again!
  • I said no, just because I really loved giving birth vaginally. It was an amazing experience for me. I guess if it wouldn't have been positive my thoughts might be different.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am really hoping for a VBAC next time.
  • I can't decide if I want to VBAC or not. I'm fairly terrified of the thought but would like to experience "natural" childbirth.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• After having one of each, the grass was way greener with the vaginal birth. I still feel pain in my internal incision area and about 2 inches wide of my stomach from side to side is completely numb.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had the choice the second time for a c-section or VBAC but I chose the c-section because I had a 5 unsuccessful attempts at spinal, epi didnt work and emergency c-section (due to heartrate drop in baby) then I have to be but under general anethesia the first time.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have no choice but for a repeat c-section but I am okay with that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"