Parenting

Long shot-anybody here speak Polish?

I need a phonetic spelled-out version of this expression so I can say it in a wedding toast:

?Zycze Wam wszystkiego najlepszego na nowej drodze zycia? which means ?I wish you all the best on your new road through life?

Anyone?????

Pleeeeeease?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Long shot-anybody here speak Polish?

• Possibly. I'm asking my friend but I had to message her on FB and I don't know how often she checks her FB.
  • Well that is VERY kind of you!!! I would need a reeeeeeally dumbed-down version Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Google has a translation website - translate.google.com. It will say it for you. Doesn't give a phonetic version, but hope it helps.

• imagekguszkie:

Google has a translation website - translate.google.com. It will say it for you. Doesn't give a phonetic version, but hope it helps.

Wow, thank you SO MUCH for this!! I have been practicing for the past 20 minutes and pretty much sould like I am from Poland now Big Smile

(LOL, not quite but I am hoping to at least not offend the Polish people there with the butchering of their language!)

• I lurk over on SN board. There are two moms there who speak Polish. Hopanka and Sobachka I think.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"