April 2012 Moms
Options

I almost forgot what the boards were like

Somebody on 1st tri decided to be a little snarky because I posted about not realizing my prenatals were expired. I forgot how worked up some people could get over stupid crap like that. I think going through the tri boards again is going to be funny. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12

Re: I almost forgot what the boards were like

• Options

I looked around on first tri today and told myself to stay here.  This board seems great so far! 

I should go check the expiration on my vitamins... I started taking them a while ago.  It hasn't killed me yet though.  I'm probably okay!  Big Smile

imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    sam19sam19 member
    I figure if I start sprouting a third arm then I'll start to worry.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh geez, people and their drama... I hope we all stay sane on this board. So far so good!! I think we should welcome ALL questions, dumb or not! Isn't that the point of these things??? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Did you see the sugar free popsicle post? I'm sure I'll get the "you don't know everything just because you had a baby already" but geez. Even first time around I wasn't that into the first tri board.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

imagesam19:

If you get a third arm, let me know what brand you are taking.  That could be useful with 2 kids.

imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Haha! Yeah, I haven't formally come out on the 1st tri board and was hoping I could ask all of my questions here on this board. This place seems a little more intimate. I can handle sarcasm, but snark gets to me more than I'd like to admit.
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Yeah, this board is sooo much better than most of the other boards I have been on.  Everyone here is so nice and so willing to answer questions. 

I haven't even checked my prenatals for expiration dates!! I think we will be okay!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejbaron:

imagesam19:

If you get a third arm, let me know what brand you are taking.  That could be useful with 2 kids.

Me too! You might even be able to make some money if you are the first to sprout a new arm! This could be big!!!!!

• Options
    That's why I love the month board.
  • Options
    I remember being explicitly told in chat on TTGP to avoid 1st tri and go straight to the month boards.  So that's what I've done!  I lurk a bit on 1st tri but I intend to only post here.  I enjoy a bit of humor/sarcasm every now and then, and it seems like some people are just asking for it, but I'm looking for more of a supportive/friendly environment, too :)  Plus I think its a lot easier to keep up with a smaller group of women.
  • Options
    sam19sam19 member
    imagerobbins110808:
    imagejbaron:

imagesam19:

Me too! You might even be able to make some money if you are the first to sprout a new arm! This could be big!!!!!

GENIUS! Think it will fool them if I just glue on a cardboard arm? 

• Options
    imagejbaron:

imagesam19:

PM me with that information too pleaseStick out tongue

pregnancy due date Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options

imagekellydNC:
    I remember being explicitly told in chat on TTGP to avoid 1st tri and go straight to the month boards.  So that's what I've done!  I lurk a bit on 1st tri but I intend to only post here.  I enjoy a bit of humor/sarcasm every now and then, and it seems like some people are just asking for it, but I'm looking for more of a supportive/friendly environment, too :)  Plus I think its a lot easier to keep up with a smaller group of women.

All of this!

pregnancy due date Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    ugg I came straight from TTGP to here... I love my TTGP ladies.. but I had enough snark and sarcasm there to last me a lifetime!! Ill stick with you ladies :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"