Baby Names

Sibling for Walker Brooks--

I've been reading and you ladies seem to be very honest...please give me your input on these four names: 

Boys:

Hudson Daniel (Daniel is husband's deceased father's name)

Ian Daniel 

Girls:

Berkeley Ruth (Ruth is husband's grandmothers name)

Gillian Ruth

Last name is two syllabels starts with "K"

Walker Brooks is big brother

Thanks! 

Re: Sibling for Walker Brooks--

• I really like Hudson & Ian.  Gillian is okay- do NOT like Berkeley.  I'm not totally opposed to surnames for first names, but I wouldn't like that for a girl or boy. 
  • I like Ian and Hudson and I love Gillian...I do NOT like Berkeley. I love Daniel and Ruth!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I like Ian Daniel best for a boy, and Gillian Ruth for a girl- not a fan of Berkeley.  I prefer Jillian spelled that way, but depends on what you are going for.  Gia would be a cute nn for Gillian, or Jill with Jillian.   

• Hi!

Boys:

Hudson Daniel - Of the two, this is my favorite. I know a 13 yr old Hudson, and he's a great kid. Also, Hudson sounds best with Walker. Both are nice, strong names.

Ian Daniel - This is just okay. Ian is not as strong a name to me.

Girls:

Berkeley Ruth - I'm not a fan of Berkeley. It's too masculine for a girl, IMO. To others, it might sound like you have two boys - Walker and Berkeley.

Gillian Ruth- This is a lovely name. It's feminine and has lots of potential. Sounds nice with Walker as well.

Good luck on your quest! :)

~ Married 14 years and counting ~
    Chandler 11/2000 ~ Bronwyn 6/2002 ~ Grayson 3/2010 ~ Matilda/Till 6/2012
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    BFP 10/20/11 ::sticky dust::
    BFP 9/11/11 - m/c 9/25/11 5w5d
  • i like ian daniel

Gillian is good with a J not fond of the G

• I really like Hudson, think it sounds great with Walker also. Ian is a nice name too though if you went that route.

I am the odd man out and prefer Berkeley over Gillian. I though seem to like the surname, unisex type names for girls. Gillian is just completely NMS.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like Ian and Gillian best.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I recently discovered Brooks as a name and I like it a lot.

I think Hudson Daniel is my choice for the boys. I don't really like Berkeley, and I think Gillian would be more appealing to me as Jillian

• I prefer Hudson over Ian. DH's stepsister has a son name Ian and he is awful.

I kind of like Berkeley Ruth. Different.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LOVE Hudson! I like Gillian out of your girls names, but I also like Ruth as a first name too : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like Hudson and Ruth Berkeley for a girl name. Ruth is so much better for a fn Berkeley sounds very masculine and reminds me of Burke.

B.R.C. 5/08-- N.R.C. 5/10--S.R.C. 3/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"