Baby Names

baby name undecided

I have posted on this board before about the same thing but now being down to the wire I need help.  I haven't really had any choices in mind being there are so very many to choose from.  So I figured I would leave it up to my boyfriend.  He told me though that since he has kids all girls just like ours will be the choice should be mine.  Okay I thought and then looking online I threw a few names his way.  Of course he vetoed every choice I sort of liked myself.  I told him to then come up with a choice and he came up with Isabelle spelled that way.  I figured not bad what the hell and that was it.  Now he says he likes Cecile.  I don't even know if I am spelling that correctly.  I have a middle in mind only because I want to honor my late grandmother which is Aurelia.  He doesn't even know about that yet because this is my first child I want some say in the matter.  I would put up a clicky poll but am not sure how to do that.  So I can only ask which you gals think is better. Isabelle Aurelia or Cecile Aurelia.  I would have used Aurelia as a fist name but all his girls names end with an A so I want to break that cycle.  Sorry for the long rant. TIA
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: baby name undecided

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"