Parenting after a Loss

How I know my kid has issues (STTN mentioned)

The saga continues. We've been OOT with Friday and Saturday night in a hotel. DD is in her PNP and she STTN?! In a hotel? I still can't get her to do it at home. She hasn't STTN at home since she was like nine months old. I've tried the PNP in our room. DH has slept on an air mattress in her room. None of that worked. Do you think a PNP in her room would? Or is there something else I could try? I like the streak and would so love it to continue!
Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: How I know my kid has issues (STTN mentioned)

• I think its worth a try fir sure! Can't hurt right??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Could it be because she's in a new environment and being stimulated more/differently than being at home? I know when we're OOT there's usually a ton going on and by the end of the day DS is OUT like a light. When we're at home, it's only me he gets attention from during the week, minus play dates, so I think sometimes he just gets bored...If not, try the PNP at home. Worth a shot!
    Missed m/c at 11w 7/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Aubs13Aubs13 member

imageceramsey:
    Could it be because she's in a new environment and being stimulated more/differently than being at home? I know when we're OOT there's usually a ton going on and by the end of the day DS is OUT like a light. When we're at home, it's only me he gets attention from during the week, minus play dates, so I think sometimes he just gets bored...If not, try the PNP at home. Worth a shot!

Wondering the same thing.  We went on a road trip this weekend, and DS slept like a champ.  But, I think it was just b/c of the change of environment/activity.  But, I also ditto the last comment....its worth a shot!  Also, was the lighting/noise in the hotel significantly different?  Just wondering if there was something that comforted your LO...

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Like other posters mentioned, my guess is that it is the activity and hustle/bustle going on.  All the stimulation makes for a tired LO.  Try to imitate at home =)
    Fortunate to be a SAHM to my 3 musketeers (5/2006, 5/2010 & 12/2011). Soy & dairy free for the 3rd and final time. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • I agree with all of the PP's.  Anytime my LO has a change to her routine her sleep habits change too.  You should capitalize on this break in pattern and try to continue when you get her back home.
    Trying for baby #2 since May 2010. DX elevated prolactin. Clomid round 1-50mg=BFN. Clomid round 2-100mg = BFN. Began taking Cabergoline and prolactin levels regulated. July IUI#1= BFN. Break cycle for August and BFP on 8/26/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"