Upstate NY Babies
Options

Tumbling Tykes

Hi Ladies -

I see that there is a meetup this weekend for the Albany mamas at Tumbling Tykes.   I can't make it this weekend - but would love to learn more about it - I checked out their  website..Has anyone enrolled their LO's in a class? How is it?

TIA..Cool 

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerwww.peekinsidethecloud.blogspot.com

Re: Tumbling Tykes

• Options

I havent done a class there but I've taken my son for open play. It's decent- it can get crowded and sometimes people bring kids that are a little too old but more times than not we've had a good time.

I like to go during the day.. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I was a nanny and brought the two year old to classes there.   I liked them, there was free play time before/after.  Music, dancing, an art project it was nice.

I now have an 8 month old son and we take him to class on Monday nights.  Its a lot of music some sensory table play.  I like it there.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Aiden took a class there when he was about 9 months. He loved it. I think I will be enrolling him in another class in September depending on what they have available in the evening.

He loves playing there. He leaves nice and tired :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Oh we just had a meetup there on Sunday. It was absolutely perfect. Maybe 8ish kids total were there. It was a nice changeup from the normal crowding. Aiden had a blast.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"