Big Brother watchers PLEASE fill me in... — The Bump
Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Big Brother watchers PLEASE fill me in...

On who Daniele nominated!  I taped the show tonight and it cut off the ending so I didnt get to see who got nominated or what Daniele said in her nomination speech!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image

Re: Big Brother watchers PLEASE fill me in...

• Brendan and Rachel, thank god!  Basically the same BS everyone says, not personal, all strategic, blah blah blah :)
    DS1 5/2010, DS2 11/2012
  • image just.a.lurker:
    Brendan and Rachel, thank god!  Basically the same BS everyone says, not personal, all strategic, blah blah blah :)

Ok thank you! I am pretty happy about those nominations.  I just hope one of them doesnt win POV!

image image

• image neece28:

image just.a.lurker:
    Brendan and Rachel, thank god!  Basically the same BS everyone says, not personal, all strategic, blah blah blah :)

Ok thank you! I am pretty happy about those nominations.  I just hope one of them doesnt win POV!

Rachel makes me feel stabby. I hope she gets sent home : )

imageimage
  • I know who won the POV. I read spoilers. Take a guess...I love B & R though. Well I love him more than I love her lol. He's a good guy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know who won POV (spoiler websites are a B^%*$). I'd rather send Rachel out over Brendan, because I feel she's vindictive. She'll take it personally, where as he will be over it and back in the game quickly. BUT, I think that if he leaves, it'll be more edge-of-your-seat to see what happens between Rachel, Jeff, and Jordan.
    Our first family photo!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards