Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Relocating from Denver

Hi! I might be relocating to Dallas in the next month or so from Denver. I used to live in Grapevine when I was little. I know that the area has just grown so much since I was there. The new job is in DeSoto. Where is a good place to live that won't be too far of a drive to DeSoto every day? (Less than a 45 min commute)

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Relocating from Denver

• We are in Mesquite and Its been good. Also the Mansfield area is a good area
  • Hi!

I live in the Mansfield area and it is a very nice place to live. Also, the schools are some of the best in that area!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Want to trade houses? jk ... sort of. My husband and I would love to get back home someday, aka Denver area. We live in a small secluded neighborhood in Dallas. It would be a good area for you to look at because you'd be going against traffic.15 minutes to downtown Dllas and 15 minutes to Desoto.  Let me know if you want more information. Good luck with your move. 
  • Depends on your budget....schools just took a hit across the board except in Highland Park, Richardson (inside 635), Frisco, Rockwall, Coppell
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"