December 2010 Moms

Freedom at last

After 3 long weeks my family FINALLY went home! Don't get me wrong I love them but I can only handle them for so long. It's been a crazy few weeks and I'm glad it is over. I'm going to do nothing today sit back relax and maybe have some wine. Tomorrow I will tackle the messy house that has been left for me.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Freedom at last

• 3 weeks?? Yikes. You're a saint. Enjoy kicking back with some wine -- you deserve it!
      norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow.  Were they using your house as a base point for something, or were they actually on a 3 week vacation at your house??  If so, that's crazy.  You deserve a medal!
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Ha ha!  My family just left after more than 4 weeks so I feel ya!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • image--halo--:
    Wow.  Were they using your house as a base point for something, or were they actually on a 3 week vacation at your house??  If so, that's crazy.  You deserve a medal!
    They were on vacation my 91 yr old grandpa, mom, sister and her 4 kids. I'm happy that I have a decent sized home to where it didn't seem to crowded. I feel like I now need a vacation they wore me out, it's a lot of work and gets expensive having guests.
  • imageKellog+1:
    Ha ha!  My family just left after more than 4 weeks so I feel ya!
    Omg 4 weeks! I thought 3 was bad lol isn't nice to have some peace and quiet feels good to have my home back.
  • imageutlawgirl:
    3 weeks?? Yikes. You're a saint. Enjoy kicking back with some wine -- you deserve it!
    As much as I wanted wine it didn't happen :( tomorrow for sure but I did have a relaxing night :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"