2nd Trimester

Snoogle Daily Deal at Target

Just letting all you ladies know that one of Target's Daily Deals is the Snoogle Body Pillow for $39.99 with free shipping.  My body pillow was a lifesaver in those last few months.

Here is the link https://dailydeals.target.com/?ref=sc_iw_ss

Good luck with your pregnancies!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Snoogle Daily Deal at Target

• For all the 1st time moms JUMP ON THIS!!! The Snoogle is the best thing EVER created for the comfort of pregnant women. I would not have slept at all with DD1 had I not had my snoogle. It's thinner then a body pillow so it takes up less space in the bed, and if you have a larger DH like mine who hogs more then half the bed, having a smaller pillow thats curls into you will be a BIG help!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you!  Purchased one.  I've really wanted one of these... they look SOOOOOO comfy and I've heard great things about them!  Even with tax, still $3 cheaper than Amazon today... woo hoo!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • KsychKsych member
    Awesome! Thank you so much, I've been waiting for them to go on sale before I bought one. If you ladies decide to order one and have a Target card you can save another 5%, I know it's not much but it ended up taking care of the tax.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH for this info! I just purchased mine! And I have a Target card to I got an extra 5% off. I cannot wait for it to arrive. I have the Bobby PG pillow right now and it is terrible!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for the heads up!
    ~*Kimberly*~

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
  • Thanks for the heads up!! But where can you find covers???? Does it come with one?!?!

TIA

• w00t! Bought one! Thanks for the heads-up. :D

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• I wish I would've held out for this instead of buying mine 2 months ago for $65 at BRU! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"