School-Aged Children

Starting school tomorrow (8/1) - anyone else?

My first is starting Kindy tomorrow....I'm a bit anxious! 

Anyone else have kids starting tomorrow/this week? 

(and I'm new here - SAHM to 4 - ages in siggy)

Re: Starting school tomorrow (8/1) - anyone else?

• We don't start until 8/25.  Good luck tomorrow!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We start tomorrow as well!  DS#1 is 4 and going to Pre-K (it's at the elementary school and all day) So yeah, first day ever - eeek! 
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Loading the player...
  • Wowza, that's early. I'm a teacher and just going back to my classroom tomorrow for the first day to start getting ready! We start on the 24th- my son's first day will be the 29th, as Kindie doesn't start until 3 days after 1st and 2nd at our school.
  • Best wishes for a great first day!  As usual, it's harder on mom than the child.  I was a mess when DS got on the bus last year.  but, it was great!  Enjoy this special day.  =)
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • It's nerve-wracking, but exciting too.  Wow -- you've got quite a houseful of little ones!  Must be fun!  Will the little guys miss your oldest?
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • It turned out to be a pretty good day!  

imageneverblushed:
    It's nerve-wracking, but exciting too.  Wow -- you've got quite a houseful of little ones!  Must be fun!  Will the little guys miss your oldest?

They will definitely miss him - they all play well together and love him lots!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"