Trying to Get Pregnant

testing tomorrow

I will be 13DPO tomorrow and plan to test with FMU.  I am so excited!  I know my chart isn't really pretty but I am hoping my symptoms are real!  I have had sore boobs, been really tired, and I think I had implantation bleeding a few days ago like once a day for 3 days I had just a little bit of pink/brown while wiping and nothing since none of which is normal for me.  We are celebrating DHs bday on Saturday and I think if it is BFP I will try to wait to tell him.  He knew we had good timing this month but I don't think he knows about the 2WW so he isn't expecting news at any particular time.  He mentioned this weekend that he better know in advance instead of me blurting it out to family surprising him in the process (which I wouldn't do but anyways) and he asked if I knew anything yet and I said no....I was at WalMart getting birthday cards for coworkers and got him one from me too...BUT they had a cute funny bday card to daddy from 'both of us' and I am thinking I will get him that and put a picture of the digital test in it if it works out yay!  what do you think?
~Mel~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: testing tomorrow

• Good Luck! I hope it is your turn!
  • Good luck :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
    "Oh for sh!ts sake."- my 84 year old grandma. Pregnancy Ticker
  • GL!  You have more willpower than me.  If I got a BFP at the beginning of the week, I could not keep it from DH until Saturday!  Let us know how it goes!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good luck!  If you get your BFP I totally would get the card.  What a cute way to tell him!
    BFP - 9/18/11 ----- m/c 9/23/11
    BFP - 7/16/12 ----- EDD 3/27/13  ----- Born 4/5/13
    BFP - 5/27/14 ----- EDD 1/31/14 or 2/4/15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • good luck! Fingers crossed for your BFP!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"