Multiples
Options

Anyone use the shark vacuum? Or similar lightweight vac?

Please recommend your lightweight, easy to use, inexpensive vacuum!  I've been eyeing the Shark vacuum at BJs for $50, but it gets mixed reviews on amazon.  I'm looking for something that can quickly clean up a mess or make a room look presentable right before a play date - without having to lug our big vacuum up the stairs.  Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone use the shark vacuum? Or similar lightweight vac?

• Options
    have it and love it, its super easy.  I use on my wood floors, its not as great on my tile kitchen , there I use a regular old mop
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

we have a bissell perfect sweep turbo something or other and it works for us. Use it mainly for cleaning up after meals and for quickie cleanups on wood kitchen floors & family room carpet when I just want to pick up big pieces of leaves or whatever has been tracked in but don't want to drag out the vacuum. We have had it several years and it is still plugging along... 

One bad thing- the kids always want to join in if I use it in front of htem and if I let them have too much independence with it, one of htem invariably picks up & bangs it or does something that causes everything in the little canister to come pouring out the bottom. Which of course defeats the whole not pulling out the big vacuum thing :) LOL. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Ooooh thanks for asking this!

Sorry I don't have any rec's for you but I HATE our current vacuum cleaner. We have tile pretty much t/o our house and I am looking for an easy lightweight vacuum that can clean rugs/small messes in a pinch. I was even thinking of getting a dust buster, that way I could use it to clean up stuff in the car too, but if there is a lightweight vacuum out there that maybe has attachments I would interested.

I will be curious as to what other people recommend :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekmb585:

Ooooh thanks for asking this!

Sorry I don't have any rec's for you but I HATE our current vacuum cleaner. We have tile pretty much t/o our house and I am looking for an easy lightweight vacuum that can clean rugs/small messes in a pinch. I was even thinking of getting a dust buster, that way I could use it to clean up stuff in the car too, but if there is a lightweight vacuum out there that maybe has attachments I would interested.

I will be curious as to what other people recommend :)

I don't think it would work for the OP, since the reviews indicate it's not great on wall-to-wall carpet, but I just picked up one of these: https://tinyurl.com/3b77uqh

It's a little vacuum with a lift-out dust buster. Not super powerful, of course, but I was looking for something to do quick clean-ups that I could easily take out to the car. I just got it this weekend, so I've only used it a few times, but so far it seems okay.

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"