3rd Trimester

Ice from Sonic, peppermints & lemons

I could eat the ice from Sonic every moment of the day, along with peppermints and lemons.  Too bad our closest Sonic isn't close.

[drool]  Anyone else having a craving that they can't feed at the moment?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ice from Sonic, peppermints & lemons

• I have had a craving for a specific pastry from a bakery back in my hometown this whole pregnancy- literally had dreams about it where I was about to order one & then woke up!  I'm flying back to visit this week and cannot wait to get my hands on that strawberry cream cheese croissant!!  Hope it's as good as I remember Wink
  • I now have the sudden urge to drive the 15 minutes into town to get something, anything from Sonic with ice.  I've been craving bacon cheese sticks from this little pizza place inside a small grocery about 3 hours away. 

So there's this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me "Mom"

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Voted "Mom of the Year" 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I really want a chicken chimichanga from a Mexican restaurant where my parents' live.  It just doesn't seem like anyone makes them like they do.  I hinted to my mom that she could fly up with one when she comes after the baby is born...she didn't respond but I know she heard me.  In the meantime, sending DH for another slushie run.
  • I am not a GD although it was inicially thought that I was, but I still try to stay away from simple sugar.  This of course has me craving things that are made with sugar.  The one thing I have been craving most is dark chocolate.  The problem is anything lower than 85% dark not only contains a ton of sugar, but milk fat and I am lactose intolerant.  I also have been craving corn on the cob but thank goodness I can feed that need.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I would pay big money for some cheese pickle-o's from my hometown Sonic and a Route 44 Cherry Lime Dr. Pepper. Too bad it's 20 hours away. :(  Oh, and I would love a maple twist donut from my hometown bakery, too. mmmmmmmm

OP, I'm not sure if you have a Zaxby's nearby, but they have the pellet ice (same as Sonic) and I have been enjoying munching on it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMom2Eleanor:
    I would pay big money for some cheese pickle-o's from my hometown Sonic and a Route 44 Cherry Lime Dr. Pepper. Too bad it's 20 hours away. :(  Oh, and I would love a maple twist donut from my hometown bakery, too. mmmmmmmm

OP, I'm not sure if you have a Zaxby's nearby, but they have the pellet ice (same as Sonic) and I have been enjoying munching on it.

What are cheese pickle-o's??? 

I love eating ice too....infact, I look forward to my drink being empty just to eat the ice.  Other that that, no strange cravings.  I've been eating alot of pizza and I want donuts just because I don't let myself have them outside of pregnancy.  The only thing other than ice that I've been addicted to....and I know it's weird...clean smells.  Like I walk by the clorox wipes and open them up just to smell them.  And purell...I can't use it enough!  I use it just to smell it!!  Okay, I know I'm weird....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"