Babies: 6 - 9 Months

How much puree at one meal?

How many oz's of a puree, cereal or puree cereal combination does yoru LO eat at one meal?

Re: How much puree at one meal?

• Jay either eats 3.5-4oz of puree or he eats 1.5-2oz or puree and 1-2 tablespoons of cereal at a meal.
  • Usually 2.5-3 oz. unless he's really liking what he's having, then he might have a little more.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Usually 1 or 2 oz of cereal and 1 or 2 oz of fruit. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Lunch is 2-3 oz of yogurt or veggies, cheese, toast with veggie puree

Dinner is 2-4 oz of something- always a veggie and maybe something like a piece of fruit for dessert. 2 nights ago he had some very well cooked pieces of chicken and apples and ate about 1/4 cup of those before he'd had enough. 

• DS usually has the following: 2 oz fruit & either 2 oz yogurt or 3-4 tbsp cereal for breakfast, 2 oz fruit or veggie + 3 tbsp cereal + 2 oz jar dinner for lunch and dinner. He snacks on puffs in between. We tried whole wheat noodles last night for dinner and he hated them. Guess we will try again when he's ready for a little pasta sauce.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Anywhere from 1-3.  Usually in the morning it's like 1- 1 1/2 oz of cereal, but at night he sometimes has 2 oz of veggies and 1 oz of fruit.  He's a little guy though.  I think he probably eats less than other kids his age.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD only eats one meal a day so far, and it's usually 2 cubes (so 1.5-2 oz).
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• A full stage 2 jar or pouch 3x a day.  She's a piggie.
  • imageLovingBaz:
    A full stage 2 jar or pouch 3x a day.  She's a piggie.

This.  He eats a full stage 2 jar/tub 3 times a day.

• Usually 4 oz 3x a day.  

Full container of baby yogurt and half a smashed up banana with cereal mixed in for breakfast.  Veggies, fruit, and chicken for lunch and the same for dinner as well.  My LO is a piggie as well!  :)  Loves to eat.  Add on top of that some Mum Mums, yogurt melts, and puffs.... 

• It varies, but usually right around 6 oz of puree or cereal total per meal 3x a day, boy loves his food.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1 -2 oz of cereal and 1 -2 oz of puree at each meal. Although today he was hungry and I kept offering mashed banana until I realized that he had finished the whole thing! He was puking banana on me for the next two hours.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLovingBaz:

Mostly this as well. Usually in the AM is 1/2 tub of fruit and 3 oz of cereal. Then tub of veggies for lunch and jar of meats for dinner. They hate the straight up meats though, has to be mixed with a fruit or veggie. And they are working on puffs and yogurt.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 2-3 oz and I will mix in one tbsp of cereal.
  • imageViolaPlayer:

imageLovingBaz:

Mostly this as well. Usually in the AM is 1/2 tub of fruit and 3 oz of cereal. Then tub of veggies for lunch and jar of meats for dinner. They hate the straight up meats though, has to be mixed with a fruit or veggie. And they are working on puffs and yogurt.

Yeah, her meats are a mix.  We don't do a cereal because it constipates her too much so to replace the iron the pedi said one full jar of a meat mix 3x per week.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"