Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Detroit Tigers Game with LO

I am thinking about taking my LO who is 6 months to a Tigers game... Any suggestions from ppl who have done this already to what is the best way to go about this?  I am not a big Tigers fan, but enjoy going to the games and thought it would be a nice family activity. Also -- has anyone taken their LO to a Red Wings Game? I really want to do this since I am a big time hockey fan but havent looked into it yet since its not off season -- Kinda sad LO is going to miss Ozzie and Kris Drapper! lol.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Photobucket

Re: Detroit Tigers Game with LO

• Options

Ive taken DS to several MN Twins games and he has done great. He loved staring at  all the people and listening to the sounds of the game. However, he does tend to get fussy and overwhelmed after a few innings and we have never been able to stay for an entire game. 

When we go, I generally wear DS in my Moby. This allows him to look around, but also cuddle if he gets overstimulated. I've nursed in the family bathroom, but I just found out that Target field has accommodations for nursing moms, so you might want to look into that if you BF. Since we have season tickets and go to a lot of games, we also got Baby Banz ear protection which we put on DS if he is getting sleepy. This lets him sleep through the noise and protects his hearing.

imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Options

We have season hockey tickets and took E to his first hockey game at 3 weeks old. We carry him in a baby bjorn and once we sit down he just sits on our laps. We also got the baby earphones but E hated them. They squished his face, but he was little then so we may try again this season. He actually slept through most of the games, buzzers and all.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"