3rd Trimester

you know you are very pregnant when.. (from my blogpost)

You know you are VERY pregnant when...

- you start organizing and nesting like a crazy woman for the weekend including stocking up on diapers, wipes and other essentials and then washing/organizing baby clothes and supplies for a whole weekend with little interaction with anyone..
- going to the grocery store is now a workout and others get annoyed with you because you can't bag your grocery fast enough (hence hubby's job will be grocery shopping the next month!)
- when buying a whole watermelon (my intense craving), the clerk asks if you are smuggling one under your shirt, no joke.
- you dream of having feet that fit in your normal flat shoes again and not just streched out tennis shoes or wide flip flops
-you tell you friends to come visit you because you don't have the energy to drive to visit them
-TV movies and the couch are your friend
-you wardrobe becomes more limited each week due to a growing belly and now wearing the same 5-7 maternity shirts over and over and over
- you start wishing you can speed up time to meet your little one but then scared about having a premature baby in the NICU at the same time
-you become obsessed that the camera is charged at all times, just in case
- you start using the excuse " I am pregnant" to get out of things..
-you are more concerned about where public bathrooms are when out and about then what you are shopping/ out for.. the availability of bathrooms limits your outings.
-you dream of state fair food this week and thinks the food itself will motivate you to go to the fair but then again you have to balance that with the constant need for a bathroom and the unbearable heat:)
- you have 5 weeks left to go and you are a combination of scared and excited about how much your life will change in the next month!:)

Re: you know you are very pregnant when.. (from my blogpost)

• imagejonswife25:
    -you wardrobe becomes more limited each week due to a growing belly and now wearing the same 5-7 maternity shirts over and over and over

HA! Try 2 shirts!! Even my long t-shirts don't cover my belly anymore! I am down to a skirt and 2 shirts to leave the house in. Lol, too bad it requires too much effort to leave the house! :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • - going to the grocery store is now a workout and others get annoyed with you because you can't bag your grocery fast enough

This was definitely me this past week but I'm trying to stock up and do most of the shopping because DH does not pay attention to prices.  I had a woman start putting things on the belt before I was finished.  I was so annoyed that I pushed her stuff back without saying a word and put the rest of mine on.  lol.  I heard her say "I thought she was done" to her daughter.  I'm so worn out from being in stores that sometimes I just have to lean over the shopping cart for support before continuing to the next aisle.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Everything on this list describes me perfectly right now. I wish non-pregnant people understood what we're going through right now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagejonswife25:

Yeah, um...at home I basically live in a maternity tank with no bra and my underwear.  ALL my maternity clothes are incredibly uncomfortable even though they still fit...I just feel confined in them.

-you are more concerned about where public bathrooms are when out and about then what you are shopping/ out for.. the availability of bathrooms limits your outings.

Completely me right now!

- you have 5 weeks left to go and you are a combination of scared and excited about how much your life will change in the next month!:)

Just wait until you are closer to 40 weeks!!! My life change will come within the next week or so!

I'll add that you know you're incredibly pregnant when you can't just get out of bed or off the couch...you have to ROLL yourself up!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCrash Into Me:
    I must be a rock star.  I run circles around people at the grocery store, still.  I also hate sitting on the couch. The only thing I've used, "I'm pregnant" for was to walk out of a restaurant the other night because their air conditioner was broken.

Yeah, me too. I can agree with some of this list - particularly the very limited wardrobe I have at the moment - but I can still shop just fine and I take walks regularly. I went on what will probably be my last hike in the foothills last weekend (at 36 weeks) but I would've done one today if it wasn't so darn hot! 

• imagejonswife25:

-you dream of state fair food this week and thinks the food itself will motivate you to go to the fair but then again you have to balance that with the constant need for a bathroom and the unbearable heat:)

Are you in WI?  This is totally me this week... counting until Saturday when I intend to go and eat my weight in cream puffs, funnel cake, and fried cheese.  I am concerned for the every 5 min bathroom breaks! 

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh, man.  My stepping-out wardrobe is down to two shirts and one pair of pants.  And the pants kind of hurt now.  I pretty much live in my one pair of track pants and a really long, stretchy tank top that I caved and bought the other day because it actually fit, lol.

Thankfully, frequent bathroom breaks are still not a problem for me - I still manage to keep it in all night, but boy do I have to go in the morning!  And really, I wouldn't mind trekking through the store if it weren't for my tachycardia and severe sciatica, which both always flare up during shopping excursions.

// I love you too. //

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"