Babies on the Brain
Options

PSA if you use BE or other loose mineral makeup

You know the little sticker that you peel off the shaker when you first open it?  Instead of peeling it off, poke a few holes in it (where the shaker holes are).  That way if you travel, less product comes out and you minimize the mess.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PSA if you use BE or other loose mineral makeup

• Options
    All of the Bare Minerals I have bought in the past year has a tab that slides around to cover the holes for travel. Do y'all not get that?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageludicrous:
    All of the Bare Minerals I have bought in the past year has a tab that slides around to cover the holes for travel. Do y'all not get that?

Mine has this as well.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine do not have tabs...i must have the old model. Lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was so excited when they invented the tabs. I still remember my first flight with Bare Minerals in 2006. I didn't even think about the holes in the top. Total disaster.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageludicrous:

Yep, mine have the nifty little tab.  I was so happy when I opened up one of them to find this.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • Options
    The little tab debuted the same time as the new Matte formula. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The foundation, mineral veil and warmth have the slider thing.  Sadly, the blush and eyeshadows do not.  DH thought he was being helpful and flipped them all upside down on me so I could more easily see the colors.  Now I have a huge mess on my hands.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Yes GREAT idea :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"