August 2011 Moms
Options

SIL getting induced today!

I am very excited to see what my SIL is going to have tomorrow. She is getting induced tonight! She is team green, so we are all ready anxious to see if they are going to have their third girl or be adding a boy.  The only bummer for them is that my SIL's husband had an amazing opportunity at work come up (one of the ones you don't say no to) and now has to be out of town on TUESDAY and he won't return till Thursday.  I couldn't imagine what I'd do with H out of town. Luckily we have a lot of family in town to help out. 

As excited as I am for her, I am slightly jealous.... I want my LO to be born! Oh well I'm due in 7 days... I'll get to meet her soon enough.

Re: SIL getting induced today!

• Options
    Very exciting... though, I don't know I would have an induction without DH there... I would wait or make him miss that opportunity... there is nothing more important, IMO, than being there for the birth of your child, even if it is the 3rd... Business can wait...
    imageimage BabyName Ticker
  • Options

imageBridgetkaryn:
    Very exciting... though, I don't know I would have an induction without DH there... I would wait or make him miss that opportunity... there is nothing more important, IMO, than being there for the birth of your child, even if it is the 3rd... Business can wait...

I think she said her SIL is being induced today, meaning he would be there for the birth today or tomorrow, then needs to be gone for a couple of days after. Definitely still not ideal, but at least he'll be there to see the baby be born! Bummer that no one else can go on the trip for him!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats, Auntie!  Hope everything went well. :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"