Cincinnati Babies
Options

Playdate next week

Things have been so boring on here and I feel out of touch with a lot of you-- would anybody be interested in coming over one morning next week for a get together/playdate. Our house isnt huge and we don't have a ton of "big kid" toys but enough to keep the kiddos occupied for a few hours and I could really use some adult interaction and I miss you guys! I live in Nky (Cold Spring-- about 2mi south of NKU)  if that makes a difference.

I am open to days/times with the exception of Tues. morning b/c Nick has speech therapy at 10am but other than that we are free! What would work for you all?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Playdate next week

• Options

Henry has speech on Mon. & Thurs. morning but we could do Wed. or Fri.  Mornings work best for us, Henry still naps after lunch.

I think he would really like to meet Nick! 

• Options
    Nicholas naps after lunch too so that would work out perfectly! How about Wed. morning?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We would love to hang out and meet you guys. Leo naps after lunch too :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Absolutely! Wednesday morning would be great!

What time works for you guys? 10-10:30ish?

• Options

Anytime after 9-9:30 works for us!

@ Sarah-- you should definitely come!! You & Hannah are both so close its silly we dont have more Nky playdates :-)

• Options
    We will be there. Time depends on Max's morning nap, which lately has been non existent. Can you fb message me your info? Yay, I'm excited!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"