Austin Babies

Question about vinyl wall art

I've been looking at wall stickers on etsy for DS's room and baby room. We've never used these before so question for those who have...

I see they say they are removable but not reusable. How easily are they removed, as in- if they are within reach of a toddler, can he peel them off?

Thanks!

Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>

Re: Question about vinyl wall art

• To peel them off you have to have heat, like a blow dryer.  The one's we have, there is no way to peel them off with your hands and we have relatively flat, untextured walls.  But I also saw someone else's on facebook who has textured painted walls and their vinyl looks like it could be peeled off. 
    Blog
    TTC #1 since February 2011
    BFP #1 1/14/12 EDD 9/24/12 m/c at 8w4d on 2/20/12
    March 2012- Dx with PCOS, started metformin
    July 2012- SA completely normal
  • EmerEmer member
    My toddler can pull them off. Our walls do have a decent amount of texture, though. I still love the look, but everything in DS's room is out of his reach and DD's cover a full wall, but she's old enough to not mess with them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Our walls aren't super textured, and DD easily picked off (and ate) part of her tree wall decal.  We had to move her crib so it was out of her reach.
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemlf625:
    Our walls aren't super textured, and DD easily picked off (and ate) part of her tree wall decal.  We had to move her crib so it was out of her reach.

Ha ha, yeah this is what I'm imagining over here.

Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"